The ISWM 2013 Technical Conference will be held March 13-15, 2013 at the Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Join your industry colleagues for two days of technical training and education plus the latest products from Brecknell, CAS, Coti Global Sensors, Intelligent Weighing Technology, Intercomp, Ohaus, Pennsylvania Scale, Rice Lake Weighing Systems, Totalcomp, Troemner and more.
ISWM University 2013 will feature sessions on:
- Indicator Communications and Wireless Communications with Jim Daggon of Rice Lake Weighing Systems
- Implementing Cloud Services to Improve Efficiency, Communications and Customer Service, and Bring Down Costs with Hugh Dougherty, Creative Director with Truumedia
- An Update on the NTEP Program with Jim Truex, NTEP Administrator with the National Conference on Weights and Measures
- Safety and Scales with Scott Schumacher of Rice Lake Weighing Systems
- New Technology and Possibilities in the Modern Laboratory with Mike Makuch of RADWAG USA, LLC.
Optional Handbook 44 Training and Testing and ISWM Certification testing will be available. Plus, you'll have opportunities to network and make new contacts at Wednesday evening's Opening Reception and Thursday's lunch, which are included in the registration price. Download the ISWM University 2013 registration brochure here and register today!
The Trump Plaza is offering everyone who registers for ISWM University 2013 a special reduced room rate of $49 per night. To book your room online, click on: